Tuesday, May 15, 2012

An Etsy shop review!(For paper ephemera fans!)

Hey everyone! So recently I have been obsessed with etsy. I love shopping at etsy, looking at all the intricate handmade items they have and not buying anything. A week ago I finally made up mind to get two items! One of them have arrived which is the big bag of paper ephemera sold by paper aeroplanes. Some of my pen pals actually recommend me to the shop as they themselves are huge fans of paper ephemera.

Honestly, i don't really like the things I've gotten. But before I tell you why, I just want to let you guys know that all the opinions and thoughts are mine. Maybe you guys will like it but unfortunately, for me, I think the paper ephemera are quite ordinary.

First and foremost, I bought mine for USD $14. It's a little pricey for me as I'm just a student,when I want to buy something, I have to save up. So 14 bucks is indeed a little pricey to me.
I could use the 14 bucks to get scrapbooking paper, washi tape, letter sets and some other craft materials.
Why do I say they are ordinary? Because the paper ephemera they sold are just some playing cards, cards from board games, some book pages and stamps. I could get these things at a second-hand bookstore which have books that aged nicely for a cheaper price.

But I'm sure if you really like stamps (they have a bunch of stamps that are from australia) or you really like pieces of playing cards and board game cards, I'm sure you will like the shop. Something that I really like in the package is the snail mail theme stickers they sent me.

Furthermore, the service of the shop is not too bad(: Their shipping time aren't too long and they will also include a thank-you card in your package. The shop owners also are really sweet, they sent me a letter 'G' brick as G is for Gladys. (:

Rating: 3 out of 5 stars
Will I purchase the paper ephemera again?: probably not.

Take a look at the photos below. Maybe you guys will like them as different people favour different things right?(;

Visit their shop at: www.paperaeroplanes.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment