Friday, September 13, 2013

Back to blog!

 
Hello, it's been awhile...
How are you doing?
 
I hope all is well and I haven't been blogging for awhile now. I have been in my new school and semester 1 have officially ended! Currently, I'm enjoying my vacation! There are several things which I am working on right now.
Firstly, obtaining my driving license.
Secondly, about to be a volunteer at an educational event for children.
Thirdly, Watercolour Painting and Fabric Printing.
Lastly, Letter Writing.
All of these in a month and a half.
 
 
 I am still snail mailing and I've decided to start off my new post with my latest incoming mail from Michelle @seaweedkisses
 
Michelle is a really sweet pen pal and I always look forward to receiving letters from her.
This time round, she sent me 2 postcards,
 
 
Some goodies for my belated birthday (Yes, I have turned 18 in August!).

 
And I love this mini pocket/envelope especially, I will use it to put little photographs and keep it in my wallet and hopefully, Good Fortune will follow me (and you)! And it matches my
nail polish, doesn't it?

 
 
I will update you guys when I have more incoming and outgoing mail.
 Thank you for reading!
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Hello! How are you? I haven't heard from you in ages! The letter you sent me a couple of months ago never reached me. :'( It's great to see you on Blogger's again! I have been busy myself too, currently doing my 3rd semester in uni.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bree, I have sent you a letter months ago but then it was so long so I do not know whether it's lost or what. But I have been really busy lately too, I hope all is well with you!

      Delete
  2. Gladys, glad to see you blogging again! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle! Yes! I'm Back! *hugs*!!!

    ReplyDelete