Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sharing a tiny part of Singapore with you......

 
Remember...
 
Laksa? I have mentioned it in that post.
It is one of my favourite foods in the world and it is "sort of" a local dish.
Why did I say "sort of"? It is because this dish is also available in Malaysia, Indonesia and some countries in Asia. There are different variations of this dish, I have no idea what other variations taste like but I like the ones in Singapore tremendously.
 
I really want to share with my international friends/readers/pen pals  this amazing dish
 but I cannot send them the piping hot ones right?
So,
here it is!
Laksa Cup Noodles!
YAY!
How convenient, just put in boiling hot water ,wait for 5 mins and voila!
It may not be as good as the ones we have in Singapore but I really hope that I could share this unique flavoured noodles with friends from all over the world!
 
 
Picture: Laksa cup noodle for Akiyo in Japan!
It is also my first cylinder-shaped package! It's super cute in my opinion!
(note: Love the 'fragile' washi tape as well!)
 
 
I really hope that Akiyo will like the noodles!
And if anyone is to visit Singapore in the future, you have to try it in our local hawker centres!
 
~
 
 
 
(P.s. Rmb when I told you guys about the issues
I have with uploading photos onto my blog? I googled about it and I realised I am not the only one who is having problems with uploading photos. I really hope that blogger.com will solve the issues soon! T-T)
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I want to visit Singapore by the time I'm an exchange student in Korea ^^ And Laksa it's obviously one of the dishes in my Spore food wishlist haha :) I also heard Rojak and chiecken rice! Yumyumyum ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wrapping is so cute! I love it! (and I love ramyun noodles....mmm!)

    ReplyDelete