Saturday, May 19, 2012

One take off Saturday night!

Hi guys! How are you all doing? I'm pretty good but I'm really busy with the preparation of my Chinese college-entrance exams in June! And everyday I will return home at around six in the evening! It's so exhausting but I have to do well in my exams so I have to study hard!

Right now TGIF don't work for me as on Saturday morning till noon, I still need to return to school for mother tongue intensive lessons! Instead, TGIS is what I'm hoping for! Thank god it's Saturday! I'm down with a cough right now and I hope i will be better soon! Since I was young, I'm really prone to cough that's why when I'm exhausted, my cough will come and visit me again. Anyways, below are the photos of my cute little candy tin box which I keep my stamps! I've also grabbed my opportunity to make some envelopes! I even made one special one for a special pen pal!

I hope you guys have a lovely Saturday and take care y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment